||Art has been the mirror of the humanity since the dawn of civilizations, as an artist, I am always searching in the human history, heritage & ancient philosophies. .
Also human rights & certain issues can be present in my art as long as they are present in our life.
Kemit in my blood.
U can find me on face book on:
|Profession: Egyptian Artist,little writer &
Lecturer at the Faculty of Fine Arts
in Cairo, Helwan University.
Activities: art, art history, humanities,
Egyptology, Coptology & Archeology
Teaching: Painting - drawing - design
- landscape- mosaic art - glass arts
Foreign Languages: French & English
Marital Status: married & has a 9 years boy (Adham).
Last Academic Degrees:
* Master Degree in Fine Arts from
Alexandria University in Nov.2001,
with the title of (Mural Painting In
Alexandria Since The Beginning of
the 19th Century to the Middle of the 20th "Historical & Analytical Study").
The research's goal was to document
the most important art works in
the foreign architecture of Alexandria
city during a cosmopolitan era, especially the
different religious buildings.
* Ph.D Degree in Fine Arts from Helwan
University in Jan. 2007 with a title of
(Symbols & its Expressional Senses
in Stained Glass In Christian Architecture
"Eastern & Western")..,
The research is focusing of the
influence of the Ancient Egyptian
symbolism on both the Coptic &
French Gothic middle ages Cathedrals..
& its application in the works of stained glass.
Professional, social & cultural activities:
- PhD lecturer @ z faculty of fine arts -
Helwan University - Cairo
- Member of The Egyptian Plastic Artists Syndicate.
- member of the AIMC (International
Mosaics Artists) in Ravenna
- Member of L'atelier of Alexandria
(Groupement of Artists & Writers).
- Member of The Egyptian Association
For Friends Of Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Member of The Coptic Heritage Lovers Association.
- Member of the Egyptian Heritage
Preservation Association which has
honored her for her art & researches.
- Supervised the atelier of hobbyists at the Engineering Department in The Arab
Academy For Science & Technology
in Alexandria for 2 years (1998-1999) .
- Shared in different collective
expositions (about23) of plastic arts
since 1993, as well as the artistic workshop
of the French Group of the Alexandria
Biennale 1994..which has obtained
the grand prize in that year, the prize was to the French Artist (Sylvie Blocher).
- was nominated to take part in the Egyptian Cultural week's exhibition in Kazakhstan
- as well as in z Egyptian Contemporary Art in London2009
- Has taken part in the accomplishment
of different mural painting works in
several places in Egypt.
- Founder member of Alexandria
Ramleh Rotaract Club, then first female
member of Alexandria Ramleh Rotary Club.
- Has edited the Scientific Material of a Documentary film about Alexandria City ,
the film was directed by her husband Saeid Allam,2004.
- Has edited & written in different
subjects in the bulletins & magazines
of Rotaract & Rotary Clubs, as well as the well known "Rosalyoussef" , Portrait magazine,
ALEX-MED journal (BIBLIOTHECA
ALEXANDRINA) & Hadara magazine
as well as some electronic sites
as (alwarsha) & (doroob).
- hosting a web TV show about arts named :
ART CHAT - on TUTAMON Channels
on z internet: www.tutamon.net
Conferences presentations& participation:
- English research with a title of: Art
Varieties in the Italian Architecture
of Alexandria – presented to The
International Conference (Italians in the Mediterranean) which was organized
by 9 Italian Universities as well as
the Alexandria & Mediterranean
Research Center in Bibliotheca Alexandrina – November 15&16th /2007.
* z research was published in a book
by m&m (Italy) on z following link:
- Published research to the International Conference The Faculty of Fine Arts
Centennial in Egypt (October 19-22/2008),
with the title of: Mural Painting between nationalism and absolute creative freedom
- Paper submitted & accepted with
a title of " The Aesthetic Message
of Mural Painting in Developing Societies
to the 6th Hawaii International Conference
on Arts & Humanities sponsored by
University of Louisville - Center for Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods – as well as the 7Th International Conference on New directions in the Humanities in China 2009, supported by College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Art Chat Show on z web
slide show for a research of mine
My slide show1
Another Art gallery
Glass art site
Fan Page on Facebook
Want to be an author?
Our Blog welcomes users to come up with ideas for discussion. Join us and enjoy
the results together with ArtistPortfolio.